Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Different Tune

A couple months ago, I slammed Comcast for their dishonest ads. I don't know whether one of their attorneys read my post, but the last Comcast I listened to on the radio used the word "web" in connection with their suggestion of "unlimited access."

While I still don't recommend Comcast for anything (their digital channels are as bad as the technology will allow; and their Internet access is the worst around) I must commend them for at least adding that CYA to their ads. Now, if after hearing one of their recent radio commercials, still insist on using Comcast for your Internet access, you have only yourself to blame if your VPN or FTP or BitTorrent connections don't work as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? Have a question? Type your thoughts right in here :